Fuke's Rider Armor question

TheElf

Does anyone have any reference material for the little markings that appear on Fuke's Ride Armor? In particular I am looking for the two little triangle markings on the front of her fairing right in front of the wind screen. I am working on a piece of fanart and can't for the life of me find any images ANYWHERE that are detailed enough to make out. They don't appear anywhere in the original animation...so don't bother looking.

Can someone help? I have a TON of ref material and have searched the web, but no dice!

Thanks in advance.

TheElf

huh weird...I checked back to see if anyone posted in this thread and the site said there were no views! But you guys had replied! Sorry I missed this!

@ Lobizon - I went ahead and finished the Fuke/Rook piece. I already have all that Ref material and found it lacking in the detail I was looking for. Thanks though!

Check it out here..

http://leelf.deviantart.com

@ Lobizon - I went ahead and finished the Fuke/Rook piece. I already have all that Ref material and found it lacking in the detail I was looking for. Thanks though!

oh mate! sorry for the misunderstanding, but now I realize that those two little triangle markings you are looking for I guess are warning signs such as those used by the VR-041T Browsuperior.

browsuperior-intro.jpg

Edited by Lobizon