Missing YF-19

Xx-SKULL-ONE-xX

Hi everyone. I recently won a bid for a package renewal YF-19 on Evil-bay. Turned out that even though seller had multiple thousand buyers with high feedback, he did not return messages and sent me a bogus tracking number (about twenty days after he was supposed to ship). He is now no longer an E-bay member and I opened a case and won my money back.

Here is the tracking number CD056678889JP, perhaps I am not checking it right. A number only 1 digit away was shipped when I got the E-mail. Perhaps it was entered wrong?

I really would like a YF-19 but at the premium the package renewals are going for at the moment I am not sure I can stomach the prices.

So my question is this, even during this month, the seller had received some positive feedback and if he was going to completely rip me off, why send a tracking number at all (and one that has numbers dated close to when he says it was shipped?)? How long does Non-EMS take to North America? When should I truly give up?

Parts of me says wake up, don't expect it to come, move on and buy another one. Another part of me doesn't want to be stuck with essentially a copy of a toy I already have.

I am looking at the Angolz YF-19 Double Nuts as a possible substitute, and I wanted to know what you guys thought (probably going to tell me to buy it because you are a bunch of enablers...)

thanks for the input

jay

You won your money back you say?

If so, get another one. you have nothing to lose but everything to gain suppossing that unit in dispute actually turns up.

If you are concerned about the cost of the renewal version, maybe you can get the Double nuts or BOP at a pretty cheap price right now at Toy-wave, at less than 116 US each, before shipping and before 5% dsicount. Maybe the HLJ BF sale taht will start in less than 3 hours might toss up some great deals. You never know

If/ When the actual unit actually turns up, you sell it (or the one you had to "rebuy" at a good discount to people here. You get a little something, and another can get a YF-19 at a good price.

Sounds like a win-win situation for you.

Edited by BlueMax

Ok...I bought the Angolz YF-19 package renewal.

My experience with these things is that if I buy right the first time(I.E YF-19 instead of Double Nuts)even if I pay a little more now, I will save in the long run by not having a figure I don't really want and then having to re-buy the one I wanted in the first place. Not that the Doubles Nuts is a bad figure (Far from it), I just need to complete the Mac Plus Triad and I can't do that with the Double Nuts.

Now, off to work some overtime to pay for all this (amazing) junk.

Ok sorta off topic. . .

What do you guys think $127.99 (paid for & shipping) for a 1/60 Roy TV VF-1S?

Take the plunge or no deal?

Ok sorta off topic. . .

What do you guys think $127.99 (paid for & shipping) for a 1/60 Roy TV VF-1S?

Take the plunge or no deal?

That's a sweet deal if I ever saw one, especially if it's MISB. One question, though; is this being sold on Ebay or an online shop? If it's the former, you might want to be careful about deals that look too good to be true.

That's a sweet deal if I ever saw one, especially if it's MISB. One question, though; is this being sold on Ebay or an online shop? If it's the former, you might want to be careful about deals that look too good to be true.

I knda felt it was a good deal but needed some MW input/concensus.

I thought if I bounced it off my fellow members here I'd get a general idea if I were looking at solid deal.

Also I'm getting it from a good source, he's been one of my best suppliers from HK for a while.

Edited by DARKWIND

I knda felt it was a good deal but needed some MW input/concensus.

I thought if I bounced it off my fellow members here I'd get a general idea if I were looking at solid deal.

Also I'm getting it from a good source, he's been one of my best suppliers from HK for a while.

When you say supplier, do you mean an individual seller or an online shop like Overdrive or Angolz? With prices as good as these, I'm definitely open to other options other than the usual online shops.

When you say supplier, do you mean an individual seller or an online shop like Overdrive or Angolz? With prices as good as these, I'm definitely open to other options other than the usual online shops.

I'll PM you check you messages. . .