HELP: Displaying Valks

Old Man

I just put together an Ikea glass diplay case and I want to start displaying some Yamato 1/60 and 1/48 Valks. The problem is I have the case on some pretty plush carpet and there can be a little bit of a wobble if someone walks near the case, even though it's strapped to the wall. I'm not worried about Fighter mode, as I have a few display stands. My concern is in Battloid mode, where the center of gravity is high and stability is quite low. Does anybody have any suggestions? I thought about some removable "glue dots", but I'm not sure they'll do the trick or if they'll harm the paint at all.

blu-tack.

i had the same concern when i first got the first of my glass display cabs... i thought of using blu-tack, but never did. so far nothing has fallen over even if i shake my cabs. but i recently displayed my v.2 M&M 1Js in b-mode and i was reminded of how tricky it is to make the v.2 VF-1 w/ FPs stand straight up.

Well, I was initially concerned about the them wobbling and falling over, but now that you mention it, I should consider them falling from the lack of grip as well. I got some "Glue Dots", but I'm a bit worried that they could damage the paint when I try to remove them.