Non-Canon paint schemes -

ultimateone

Member cool8or is really the inspiration for this, he's done some pretty cool "Macrossinizing" of non-canon vehicles (see nicely detailed APC here http://img204.imageshack.us/i/dsc0675redimensionarwb9.jpg/ ). I was wondering what other members out there have done.

This was my Kurt Custom that I have since let go, but I so enjoyed it while I had it.

GEDC0002-3.jpg

So lets see what you guys have come up with. Let your vanity run amok and post your coolest creations

Here's one I did a while back. I started with an old kit of an F4D Skyray and modified it to be a UAV in the Macross Universe. Kind of an early version of the "Ghost".

I think I finally added some decals after I took these pics, but I'd have to dig it out of the closet 'o doom and check.

post-2082-1269378600_thumb.jpg

post-2082-1269378605_thumb.jpg

Here's one I did a while back. I started with an old kit of an F4D Skyray and modified it to be a UAV in the Macross Universe. Kind of an early version of the "Ghost".

I think I finally added some decals after I took these pics, but I'd have to dig it out of the closet 'o doom and check.

Sweet, plus a little history to make it fit!

What, nobody paints outside the lines? <_<

I have quite a few that are outside the lines, sadly they are all boxed right now, getting ready to move.

But heres my VF-0D in SDF TV series colors and a you can a see a VF-0B done as VF-2 Vigilantes. B))

post-6180-1269885771_thumb.jpg

post-6180-1269885782_thumb.jpg

I have quite a few that are outside the lines, sadly they are all boxed right now, getting ready to move.

But heres my VF-0D in SDF TV series colors and a you can a see a VF-0B done as VF-2 Vigilantes. B))

Those are gorgeous! :) I especially like the Vigilante's Phoenix.

I have a lot of ideas for these, but I'm a sllooooowwwww modeler.

• 5 months later...