Love Position: Legend of Halley - 1985 OVA - SUBBED

Area88

LovePositionLogo.jpg

Click Here to Download Torrent

Our newsest release and our first of 2010 for Box Subs.

It's been long overdue but we finally got this out. It was completed months ago but some of our key members have been on vacation so we have had to reorganise the group to get this out.

We'd love to hear what you think of the show and the quality of this release. All discussion is welcome, the good and the bad.

Edited by Area88

Thanks F-ZeroOne, I appreciate your support and your honesty.

Love Position is decent but not a classic by any means. Our next title California Crisis, coming out in the next couple of weeks is a favorite of mine and will hopefully garner alot of attention by the old school community.

Good to hear Acroray, i particularly recommend Body Jack if you havn't checked that out already.

Edited by Area88

Okay, having seen the thing the whole way through its not as unintentionally humour-providing all the way through as the first fifteen minutes. Its a reasonably decent slice of 80s anime; the main trouble I was having is that it clearly wants to be taken very seriously and its almost impossible not to take it seriously...! :) There are some nice animation moments. If it is based on an Osamu Tezuka work, I have to wonder what the original was like, I doubt the character designs used are the same somehow...