Triangler Guitar Tab

MegaX

I just thought I should contribute this.

So lame, I know. =P

Sorry for the noobiness of my tab for all those guitar pros here that have already mastered triangler.

If someone can complete it, that would be awesome. :ph34r:

Triangler (first two lyrics) Standard tuning

---------Kimi wa dare to kisu o suru---------------------Watashi sore to mo ano ko----------------

E ---12---11-12-11---------------------------------12--11-12------12--14--16--17--16--14/12--------

B --------------------14--12--------------------------------------12----------------------------------------

G -----------------------------13--------11-13-13---------------------------------------------------------

D --------------------------------14-14--------------------------------------------------------------------

A -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

E -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by MegaX

Haven't even tried that song. I've been working on Ranka's version of What bout my Star (translation?) It's quite easy, just gotta actually spend time to finish it. I've got a couple of the Macross 7 Fire Bomber songs done, and DYRL (a version of it) completed. Also, a metal version of SDF Macross opening, which we horribly performed at MW con 08.