EBAY EXPERIENCE STARTING TO SOUR

nugundamII

I think im going to start a Black List for ebay sellers.

It seems that most of the sellers are now HK'rs or chinese if you are looking for Asian Hobby toys. Every single Japanese seller i have purchased from i have never had a problem. Just recently I purchased two gundam MG models Strike Freedom Burst Mode and Destiny Burst mode. 2 i have been eagerly waiting for.

from PCONLONE 808

He has a lot of sales and a rating of 95%. But sometimes people can be a little unfair with their comments, but you now need a detectives license to go through it properly and that is not supposed to be a good shopping experience. 3 weeks i still didnt get my items. I email him and then i still dont get a response for 4 days. They tell me the package came back and they dont know why hahahaha what a joke THAT NEVER HAPPENS there is always a reason given. Then they say they shipped it last MOnday. I check the tracking number they gave and it said its not valid. I check the HK post site and it says it was shipped today. hahaha there is more im not telling but its such a f'n joke! regardless I have opened my 6th claim against an ebay seller. And they all have been either HKnese or Chinese.

I have bought lots of items from members here and im grateful to graham to provide that channel here all of which have been positive

Also thanks to members I have bought from Overdrive and HLJ but sometimes shipping is a killer and they dont have older items

When i looked into PCONLINE808 i noticed there are other alias used.

Also my wife read on yorkbbs a chinese website or 51.ca i cant remember which

there are members asking if anyone has an ebay account with very positive review if they want to sell it

I tried reporting it to ebay via email but all i got was an automated reponse! Idiots

anyway i hope we can start adding to this list and bring ebay back to what it used to be