YF-19 vs 25th Anniversary YF-19

sigma20xx

So, I'm in the market for a YF-19. Now I'd like to get the original beige version, but I've been reading about the imperfections in it and I've been having second thoughts about getting it. Then the Double Nuts (what kind of name is that for a jet) and the Bird of Prey (that's better) show up with all these improvements and stuff in design over the original. What I would like to know is if the 25th Anniversary edition has the same flaws as the original or the improvements of the 2 newly designed prototypes? Input from those of you who have actually handled both of these will strongly influence my decision on which one I buy. I'd like to get them both, but if I can only get one, I want to get the better of the two. I really wished that they hadn't misspelled Excalibur on the 25th Anny version. That just irks me.

Apparently there are newer reissues of Isamu's YF-19 that have the improvements made in the new repaints. I ordered a YF-19 today from an HK seller on eBay that claims to be selling one of these reissues. I'll report on it when I get it; I really hope it's okay. :wacko:

Will you be able to send it back to the seller if he didn't sell you the reissue or are you going to keep it? If everything checks out, link me to the seller so I can get one also. How much are you paying for it if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks for the heads up on the 25th model Vegas.

Apparently there are newer reissues of Isamu's YF-19 that have the improvements made in the new repaints. I ordered a YF-19 today from an HK seller on eBay that claims to be selling one of these reissues. I'll report on it when I get it; I really hope it's okay. :wacko:

I got the 1st reissue Isamu YF-19 & one of the prblms fixed is the gunpod alightment on fighter mode, which is straighter than 1st issue. Other than than, loose joints here & there are still apparent.

Edited by Javabean