Macross Frontier BD/DVD Subtitles

Oihan

I know there are subtitles out there that can be downloaded...I just don't know how much new stuff has been added to the BD/DVD discs and I am worried about timing issues. Are there are any subtitles out there, available for download, that have been properly timed with the BD/DVD discs? Google has been of no help to me...nor have I been able to find any threads on MW.

Much Thanks!

Oyan B.

I know there are subtitles out there that can be downloaded...I just don't know how much new stuff has been added to the BD/DVD discs and I am worried about timing issues. Are there are any subtitles out there, available for download, that have been properly timed with the BD/DVD discs? Google has been of no help to me...nor have I been able to find any threads on MW.

Much Thanks!

Oyan B.

Thora has all BD episodes subbed. They also have Macross Zero BD release as well.

Thanks for the replies. I did find the thread you were talking about, BeyondTheGrave, after a little more digging. I guess I should have used better keywords than "Frontier subtitles". Oh well.... Thanks again everyone!