questions about the 1/60 frontier figures...

soundbear

I have both, and think they are worth it, especially Luca.

But there are some downsides to be aware of which people have pointed out in the DX threads:

Luca apparently has some paint app issues, although not on every piece. Still there's some lack of symetry with lines painted on the figure or something like that... at least that's what I think I remember reading.

As for Mikhael - the only big draw back is that the sniper rifle can't be on the plane when you extend the landing gear.

But in general fish around in the DX thread - there's lots of people who write about their impressions and lots of pics.

I am very happy with my DXs.

Pete

I am pretty interested in the macross frontier 1/60 Micheal and Luca figures, but am wondering if the general impression is that these figures are worth the 200.00 plus price tag?? do they ever go for cheaper? thanks for looking :)

luka's is pretty nice if you can accept 2 tone greens and thumb prints and a hazy scratched canopy. The quality control is much better than yamato. I dont think its worth 200 plus. If you shop around here I know there was an individual selling his VF-25 Michael for about 170CDN

There are other options ie VF100s or the model kits. Cant speak for the model kits but the VF-100s

are nice in proportion but there are a lot of parts swaps

hope this helps