1/60 VF-1S Strike w/ updated shoulders?

potatobbq

I'm assuming the VF-1S Strike is not currently in production since it's unavailable at most of the retailers now. Does anyone have any idea when Yamato will start producing the VF-1S Strike again but with the updated shoulders found on the VF-1D and later models? I searched the release schedule thread, and other posts but couldn't find much info.

are they out of production? I have 4 strikes VF-1S, 2 roys and 2 hikaru. All are fine, my standalone roy vf-1s suffers one shoulder problem and the tint in the canopy chipped off.

I assumed they were currently not being produced because it didn't seem like the retailers were restocking them, but I just checked right now and now HLJ & Overdrive seem to have some in stock. So maybe they're still producing them right now after all... has anyone gotten any VF-1S Strike Valkyries w/ the updated shoulder pins yet?

Edited by potatobbq

I assumed they were currently not being produced because it didn't seem like the retailers were restocking them, but I just checked right now and now HLJ & Overdrive seem to have some in stock. So maybe they're still producing them right now after all... has anyone gotten any VF-1S Strike Valkyries w/ the updated shoulder pins yet?

I just checked and the vf-1s is still available, and in fact I believe these are over stock from the initial production run which is why OD is still carry them with $73.99 price tag, you can buy the strike armor for about $30.

Unless these are selling out, I don't think there will be any re-production.

I just checked and the vf-1s is still available, and in fact I believe these are over stock from the initial production run which is why OD is still carry them with $73.99 price tag, you can buy the strike armor for about $30.

Unless these are selling out, I don't think there will be any re-production.

Yeah, I think you're right about the VF-1S w/o the Strike packs being from the initial production. I think they've never gone out of stock since I've been checking. The VF-1S w/ Strike packs were sold out for quite a while on Overdrive and HLJ though and now they're back in stock so I wonder if those are updated. I'd be willing to pay more for the bundled VF-1S Strike if they don't have the potential shoulder problems.