Anyone remember Takaken?

Starscream

Question- anyone remember 'Takaken?' He used to do some fairly amazing CGI videos (As well as the intro for the Macross VO game).

I used to talk to him fairly regularly, but over the years I simply lost contact with him (Due to time passed, as well as multiple moves since then). I tried Google to look him up by name, but no luck (Amazing I still have his full name memorized after all these years), his old website no longer exists (At least from when he had one hosted on nifty.ne.jp), and I've seriously been curious as to what he has been up to lately and how he has been. Anyone have any possible leads?

Yeah, I remember his videos. Considering the era in which he made those CGI videos, they were top notch! I never considered contacting him because I assumed that he only understood Japanese. I've also been wondering what he's been up to these days.

Well he spoke broken English. I can honestly say he taught me a decent amount about 3D modeling when I was dabbling in it many years back... even shared some of his models with me (Had two versions of his VF-19 model and one of his VF-11 model)... but lost all of it and his contact info in a tragic harddrive crash many years back. :lol:

Try Facebook.

Tried- got nothing. :\ Even tried his old website like I said before, and nothing. Kinda sucks... I remember I tried tracking him down a few years back as well but failed, and that was when I was living in Japan for a bit. Too bad, too- I wanted to go have a beer with him. :lol: