Transformers DVD's by Rhino

danster69

Keep in mind that the DVD are from the original prints, not the nesscessarily the ones you saw on TV. The first Season has some screen glitches, but it's not defective DVDs. I can't explain it but if you get the DVD set you'll see it a special feature about them.

There are also some added sound effects, but who cares. Only anal fans complain about them.

I'd totally recommend the DVD sets. I love Key to Vector Sigma!!! :D

Got the Movie and Season 1. Both are in great shape, especially conisdering the masters. Recommend at least those two.

Someday I'll pick up the Season 2 boxes. Don't know about season 3 though.

Yup, I totally recommend it. Well it's the only way you can get the series on dvd anyway, except from other countries like the UK, they have their own version. But yeah, I have season's one and two. I still need to pick up season three. I'm hoping that they will release the headmaster series as I haven't seen that series on tv yet. :p:D:lol:

I've had my DVD since 2000 and I wasn't too disappointed by it.

Pros

- Excellent video and audio transfer.

- Dolby 5.1 surround.

Cons

- Not available in widescreen format.

- Severely lacking on extras (just an interview with soundtrack composer Vince DiCola).

I think he meant the TV series. ;)

I got my Transformer the Movie DVD in late 2000. I bought the season 1 DVD set about a year and a half ago. I have subsequently bought both of the stes that make up season 2. I don't like anything past the Movie, so I'll probably end my Transformers DVD collection right there. :)

Unfortunately, I haven't had much of a chance to sit down and watch them all yet. :(