MacrossWorld Convention 2009 Customs Contest

KiriK

Don't forget to enter our annual MacrossWorld Convention customs contest! This is our oldest, longest contest at the con where attendees can bring new customs to MW Con and enter them for a chance to win prizes. This contest is sponsored by www.HobbylinkJapan.com, www.over-drive-inc.com, and www.bigbadtoystore.com

Here are the rules for this year's customs contest:

-Can be any original Macross custom toy, model, repaint, or figure

-MUST have been made by yourself to be eligible to win a prize

-Cannot have been entered in previous MW Con customs contests

-Bring your customs contest entry on Sunday, July 19 to be judged

This year's customs contest will be judged by a select panel with scores AND also have a fan vote element that will count towards the final score for each custom.

1st place prize for this year's customs contest is a Yamato 1/60 v2 VF-1J Cannon Fodder. Depending on the number of entries, we will have prizes for 2nd and 3rd place as well TBD.

You guys have less than 7 days to complete your customs for this year! Get to work!

Feel free to get creative and think outside the box! Last year's 1st place winner was a custom Minmay Guard Thunder Hammer and 2nd place was my custom VF-1J oversized plushie... haha... and I lack all sorts of custom modeling skills and i was able to steal a prize away... =]

is anyone planning on entering this year's contest??

If I make it down then i will enter two items.

I was supposed to get permission from my boss today for time off but she took today off! Now I am waiting for an email reply to my request.

If I make it down then i will enter two items.

I was supposed to get permission from my boss today for time off but she took today off! Now I am waiting for an email reply to my request.

Hope you get the days off! See you this weekend. =]

I wish I could go to the con.

I would enter this if I could... oh well

post-917-1247905130_thumb.jpg post-917-1247905138_thumb.jpg post-917-1247905151_thumb.jpg

Has anyone tried to make a valk look just like Roys valk after it got crushed