Looking for wallpaper

CharBoiler

I will try to describe the picture as best as I can.

I have been looking for a sketch (fan art) of Rick Hunters VF-1J. It is from the Robotech TV series. It shows up at the end of each episodes

beginning credits. You see his valkyrie in space in a "ready" stance, gun smoking after he has spun around shooting. It looks like someone sketched it. There is no color, just black and white.

If anyone has this picture, please let me know.

Thank you.

Edited by CharBoiler

So you are looking for a fanart sketch of HIKARU ICHIJO's VF-1J from the end of the openning credits of the original SDF Macross, correct? A google search might actually turn that up, or maybe check the fanart section at *shudders* robotech.com I'm sure I have seen something like that there.

So you are looking for a fanart sketch of HIKARU ICHIJO's VF-1J from the end of the openning credits of the original SDF Macross, correct? A google search might actually turn that up, or maybe check the fanart section at *shudders* robotech.com I'm sure I have seen something like that there.

Yes that is the one I'm looking for.

I actually checked robotech.com and went thru about 40 to 50 pages of images that came up when doing a search on google.

...the search continues

Thanks for you help.