Revoltech Diorama

Sharon Intel

Hey MW!

i've been lurking the site for some time but never really had much to post about. I just like reading the details you ppl jump into and seeing any and all that is Macross. Mw'ers and hardcore and I have much to learn here. Glad to be a part of it and hope to make a MWCon sometime in the future

Quick back story; i was talking to a coworker about anime in general and I brought up SDF and Plus, then asked why there was no more Macross (i didn't torrent at the time but now i unfortunatley HAVE to in order to see the newer series') and he sent me a link to this site so i could get the full story of the attrocities and harm that harmony gold brought to all the U.S. fans.

here is a w.i.p. that should have been posted weeks ago. I'm looking for advice but would also like to share the Revoltech fun.

Post any ideas / critics / advice.

I have seen the Island project by ron and have already bothered him. I look forward to any and all comments.

post-8662-1245083778_thumb.jpg

post-8662-1245083809_thumb.jpg

post-8662-1245083841_thumb.jpg

post-8662-1245083864_thumb.jpg

Hi! Well that's quite a way to make a name for yourself quickly :) The diorama looks like a great wip! :)

Can you perhaps take a picture of the stuff in picture 5 - only from straight ahead rather than from above? It would make things look much better :)

Great work!

Pete

Can you perhaps take a picture of the stuff in picture 5 - only from straight ahead rather than from above? It would make things look much better :)

Hiya Pete!

thank you very much for the compliment but compared to what ive seen in the boards here ive got a small fry in the pan but glad you enjoy it ;)

here is the shot you recommended.

Max & Milia are en route from HK so i should be able to post another pic next week.

post-8662-1245095414_thumb.jpg

post-8662-1245095496_thumb.jpg

Hey Matt,

That's pretty cool and lots of action for a small set up. Keep building it up.

You can go to a model train shop and get N-scale accessories like cars and people for the set too. I believe the Revoltechs are smaller than the 1/100 scale stuff.

Ron

It's looking good so far. One thing that I would note however is that as cool as they are, Super/Strike packs are used for zero atmosphere/space combat. Good use of the background art though. Keep it up, you've got a good start and the more you work at these things the better you become.

Good luck!