TBDX Classic Japanese Toy Chat

http://toyboxdx.com/cafe/chat.php

We're in right now... come chat about 70's era toys from the likes of Popy, Bullmark, etc, and whatever else comes up.

I hate to harsh on you, Prometheum, but I would think that if people wanted to engage in a ToyBoxDX chat, they'd already be on ToyBoxDX. This seems awfully close to outside advertising to me, even if it isn't for money.

:huh:

edit: I am dum at speling.

Edited by the white drew carey

Understandable. I just figured that even if people do know about TBDX, the chat has only recently been resurrected, and we happened to actually be having some meaningful discussion, so it might be worthwhile to throw a friendly mention up. No advertising or click-whoring intended.

In reality, it's not much different from the podcast updates from a couple of members in regards to their work on other sites... just trying to get the pertinent stuff out to all the people who might be interested for the sake of maintaining and expanding these communities of ours.

Edited by promethuem5

Understandable. I just figured that even if people do know about TBDX, the chat has only recently been resurrected, and we happened to actually be having some meaningful discussion, so it might be worthwhile to throw a friendly mention up. No advertising or click-whoring intended.

In reality, it's not much different from the podcast updates from a couple of members in regards to their work on other sites... just trying to get the pertinent stuff out to all the people who might be interested for the sake of maintaining and expanding these communities of ours.

Don't get me wrong, it's awesome and I wholly support it (although I don't have time to participate), but the post itself seemed so reminiscent of adverts...

:)