Need help with identifying and EVA figure

Ok, the only thing I could find that was close is a Tsukuda vinyl, apparently they're about the same size, but it doesn't look the same as the others. Please, anyone? This is driving me f***ing insane!

Oh, THOSE :-)

What you're looking at are no-name bootlegs. I had a couple of them for awhile before giving them away to my neighbor's kid.

They're hard plastic, 13" tall. The mold is based off the pretty good Bandai LMHG kits, although the joints are simplified of course (no molded rubber forearms etc). Nice for display but the big let-down is the no-pose chop-chop hands. They simply can't hold any of the provided (undersized) weapons. If you were crazy enough to replace/mod the hands, then you could have more fun.

Another minus: the hip joints are incredibly loose and there is no polycap in the leg socket to help.

I picked up a Unit 01 and 02 at the Comicon about a decade ago. They're about that size but aren't poseable. Unit 01 came with its P-knife molded into its hand, and 02 had a spear or axe you could put in its hands. They cost about $150 each which was pricey, considering they couldn't be posed. Ah well, only in my youth...

I picked up a Unit 01 and 02 at the Comicon about a decade ago. They're about that size but aren't poseable. Unit 01 came with its P-knife molded into its hand, and 02 had a spear or axe you could put in its hands. They cost about $150 each which was pricey, considering they couldn't be posed. Ah well, only in my youth...

I know which ones you are talking about....its the huge SEGA prize figures i believe. And they shouldn't be $150 each.....most i'd pay for them would be $40. SegaPrize stuff aren't that expensive.