1/60 v2 Focker 2nd release?

Omegablue

Went through the scoop thread, and came across that a v2 Focker will be released again in June.

Which hopefully means the shoulders will be fixed, and those who waited will be able to get it without issues. Great.

But how will we be able to tell the difference between the first and second release? I shop on-line, so are there any suggestions?

I'm really hoping but I doubt it will come as the TV Focker. Makes sense. If not, then Yamato please indicate on the box that it is a 2nd release... PLEASE!

Edited by Omegablue

Went through the scoop thread, and came across that a v2 Focker will be released again in June.

Which hopefully means the shoulders will be fixed, and those who waited will be able to get it without issues. Great.

But how will we be able to tell the difference between the first and second release? I shop on-line, so are there any suggestions?

I'm really hoping but I doubt it will come as the TV Focker. Makes sense. If not, then Yamato please indicate on the box that it is a 2nd release... PLEASE!

I was under the impression that a 2nd version had already been released, but if it hasn't, that explains why my friend just got one from Overdrive with a cracked shoulder out of the box. Luckily, he notified them, and they are sending him a replacement shoulder.