Macross Frontier theme for PSP (PlayStation Portable)

ButzYung

It isn't bad at all! The background itself is a little to busy looking so it sort of distracts from your place settings. But the optional wallpapers on the sight help ya choose what works. I used Ranka and Sheryl layin on the VF-25 and that looks good with everything.

It isn't bad at all! The background itself is a little to busy looking so it sort of distracts from your place settings. But the optional wallpapers on the sight help ya choose what works. I used Ranka and Sheryl layin on the VF-25 and that looks good with everything.

Heh yeah I know the wallpaper is kinda distracting from time to time, but when I did this theme the Anime was still new and there weren't that many choices of images I could actually pick. Besides, I prefer choosing a wallpaper that represents the whole Anime as the "default" wallpaper, rather than those that are focused on Sheryl, Ranka or the Macross gals LOL

for what software version pack is it?? is it for the new version 5.50??

The standard version of the theme requires firmware 5.00 or above, but there is an older version of the theme which works on firmware of version as old as 3.80.

Heh yeah I know the wallpaper is kinda distracting from time to time, but when I did this theme the Anime was still new and there weren't that many choices of images I could actually pick. Besides, I prefer choosing a wallpaper that represents the whole Anime as the "default" wallpaper, rather than those that are focused on Sheryl, Ranka or the Macross gals LOL

The standard version of the theme requires firmware 5.00 or above, but there is an older version of the theme which works on firmware of version as old as 3.80.

Well I was asking because there are some new features in the the 5.50 settings. So there are more items and such.