Toynami 1/100 GBP armor set?

Poonagi

hi guys, i'm new to the forums here as i'm just recently coming out of a dark age of toy collecting... just getting back into it and i'm thrilled with the options us macross fans have now (yamatos in particular!). the first thing i grabbed though were some of these "cheapie" 1/100 valks from toynami to satiate my cravings quickly and without completely destroying my wallet.

anyway, i love the GBP armor and i found some info that toynami was thinking about releasing the GBP in 1/100 scale... is this still the case? the info seems pretty old and yet i haven't been able to find any new info or release dates. here's a picture i found which has a prototype of the set:

http://sdcc08.figures.com/showphoto.php?photo=5976

any information you can provide would be great. thanks!

Edited by Poonagi

I would expect to hear a lot more about Toynami's 1/100 plans at the San Diego Comicon this July... I'd be surprised if we heard much before then, they're very slow with their 1/100 releases.

thanks for the response. it's disappointing that there hasn't been any updates on it in almost a year now... seeing as how that pic is from LAST YEAR's comic con. :(

hi, everyone. while i'm not necesssarily new to the boards, other than lurking & posting wants , i'll consider this my first post. anyways, heck, yeah! i would love a gbp set for the 1/100. i was just thinking about the same thing the other day. if it pans out i'll diffinently buy a set or 3 of the armor. now i just need to buy a 1/100. i'll keep checking back to see what happens.