My New Display Cabinet!

phatslappy

Yep, that's DLP alright. You may not realize it, but you have one of the best TVs out there.

Any chance of posting some pics of that Liveman you have? Thanks.

Whoops... I mean your Bioman. My bad.

Cool! I bought it a couple years ago when my friend was working at Samsung. Got the TV for a real good price. I doubt it's one of the best TVs out there though. It only does 420p. I just ordered a 50 in. plasma XBR sony; I can't wait for that to arrive! Can't see this tv being better than that, although I could buy like 6 of them for the price it cost for that plasma. HAHA! Well, here you go...a pic of the Bioman... taken just for you. :) Enjoy.

post-4-1068534999_thumb.jpg

Nice! ... and hey, do you collect retro Air Jordans?

no, I don't collect Air Jordans. But I do have four pairs of the retros. (2 retro III, 1 retro IV, and 1 retro II). I wear all of them, so it's not like they just sit there. But I most definitely am not a collector of Jordans. I have three pairs of the retro uptempos as well though. THey are my favorite all time basketball shoes, and they were onsale at finishline.com so I just bought a bunch. FIgure that would be enough to last me the rest of my life.

I always wanted to comment on this (Well, there were a lot of times when I wanted to post on other subjects, but I could not)

Anyone who puts "People who like Robotech over Macross are either a) ignorant, b) have no taste, or c) are in self denial. There are no other options. " in their signature is a) ignorant that not everyone should/will choose Macross over Robotech, b) trying to insult someone for choosing Robotech over Macross, and c) Justvinnie. There are no other options...well there may be a few...but I'm gonna leave those out :p.

I think you took the word out of my mouth.

People should collect what they feel is right for them (As long as it is legal and does not harm others physically or mentally), and not based on others perceptions or opinions.

Anyways, I love your display, I wish I can organize my collections in a neat and clean manner as yours. Well, someday I would have some time to do so (When I get laid-off from my work) :rolleyes::D:lol:;):p