Super Ichiban Kuji Premium Collector Lottery !!!

isamu-ad

Hello guys and girls...

I ve buy myself a Banpresto Ichibankuji Macross Frontier box as a lot of people I wanted to sell all items that left to me on Ebay but...Suddenly a strange idea comes to me ...Why not play a big lottery like japan people :blink:

I thought to that when I see how price for ichibankuji goes up on Ebay ...I want that everyone can stand a chance to win Ichiban items not only rich people...

The rules are simples:

1/I ramdomly sealead in letter form 1 to 79 a card with a unique number of a ichiban card like in japan when u opened it u see what u win.The number is unique to u so u can try to win on the Japan website of Banpresto the super figures of Ranka and Sheryl.

example of card:

post-1438-1239912281_thumb.jpg

(Me and Wife are the only one who knows witch items is hidden under each number and don't pm to ask ;p)

2/the price for a card number is 15€ u can buy as many numbers as u want ... for ur girlfriend boyfriend your dog or cat ect...

3/The number is sealed when I receive payment on my paypal adress if u don't confirm in two days your number will be release for others..Each number will be published with his owner on macrossworld

4/after all coupons are sold there will be a little video for opening the 79 letters and see what each win.The winner list will be published on macrossworld.

5/Shipping charge will be add to shipping your item from here (France) to your country.Of course if u buy more than one number shipping charge will be reduce.

6/The first comers have the choice for items like sports towel or sd.For example if u are the first buyer and u win a "e" u can choose what u want in the 3 possibility"

7/Only Macrossworld menbers can play the game ...

8/No loosers only winners...

9/If all coupons numbers are not sold all people who played will be refund of course

So the price to win are:

3*Klan Klan "A"

3*Sheryl "B"

3*Ranka "C"

4*Nian nian Cup "D" (my girlfriend like it very much and keep 6 ;)

21*Sport Towels "E"

20*Mini SD characters "F"

25*Mini SD Mechas "G"

Here is pictures for people who come from outer space ... :p

post-1438-1239912314_thumb.jpg

I wait approval of Graham for this game if He is ok the game will start next Saturday...

Good luck everyone u have 8.78% to win a Ichiban Kuji Collector big Figure for 15€ !!!!

U can say me if u are interested in such a game here ...

Edited by isamu-ad

So here is the starting grid :p

1. *
  2. *
  3. *
  4. *
  5. *
  6. *
  7. *
  8. *
  9. *
  10. *
  11. *
  12. *
  13. *
  14. *
  15. *
  16. *
  17. *
  18. *
  19. *
  20. *
  21. *
  22. *
  23. *
  24. *
  25. *
  26. *
  27. *
  28. *
  29. *
  30. *
  31. *
  32. *
  33. *
  34. *
  35. *
  36. DarkReaper
  37. *
  38. *
  39. *
  40. *
  41. *
  42. *
  43. *
  44. *
  45. *
  46. *
  47. *
  48. *
  49. *
  50. *
  51. *
  52. *
  53. *
  54. *
  55. *
  56. *
  57. *
  58. *
  59. *
  60. *
  61. *
  62. *
  63. *
  64. *
  65. *
  66. *
  67. *
  68. *
  69. *
  70. *
  71. *
  72. *
  73. *
  74. *
  75. *
  76. *
  77. *
  78. *
  79. *

End of list ...

Edited by isamu-ad

So how does it work do you pay first then choose your number or choose number first and then pay shortly before the drawing.

Hello Darkreaper,

The first thing to do is to secure your number then u send payment to my paypal adress (who has not been revelead yet) in two days after your choice the payment must be send to paypal.The drawing has been set because all items has been attribute to a number and the list has been sent to Graham.

isamu-ad, sorry I haven't been checking my PMs.

This seems like a cool thing you are planning to do.

I'm sure you have the best intentions. However, as I don't personally know you it does make this difficult for me to officially sanction this lottery.

If you want to go ahead, I won't stop you. I can't speak for Shawn as he is the actual owner of the site though.

However, I do have to say in the unlikely event of anything going wrong this lottery is not officially sanctioned by either myself or Macrossworld.

Sorry, I can't be more helpful.

Graham

Thanks Graham for your reply....

I understand easily u can t sanction the lottery it s normal you live far away from me <_<

So I ve decided to send to all players the winner list with all rewards. The file will be a protected rar file and I will send u the password only at the end of the contest (for protecting players and their ichiban Number of course)

So the game will start wednesday at 00:00

I will give u tomorrow my paypal adress ...

Enjoy the game and good luck to everyone !!! B))

Gentlemen Start you engine it s time to begin the game...

So my paypal address is "flepottier@free.fr"

Don't forget to put your macrossworld "nickname" and number(s) you choose in paypal ....

post-1438-1240350631_thumb.jpg

Alto says "GoodLuck everyone ..."

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

I am very disapointed at this time and sad :( It was a new experience that I try something that i was hoping to be a great sucess ...But the conclusion of the story is here it s a big failed !!! With more than 600 visit for this post I was sure that the lottery was a sucess and all tickets would be gone in one or two weeks....But not!!!

It was a dream to be the first of a sucess lottery story very very too bad...

I would have thanks Darkreaper who play the game from the start as the rules said of course he will be refund...

The bad conclusion of the story is that Ebay wins over a great idea....All ichiban items will finish on ebay in auctions ...I would prefer a better conculsion but it s the reality...

Thanks to all my friends who contribute for making this lottery possible and to the support of my wife...

Bad experience who will not be retry...

Have a nice night

Frederic

PS:The game will be officialy closed next wednesday....