About this picture

Rusty

It sure looks like the VF-1S Hasegawa Strike Battroid. But it has been customized, the head lasers are not the ones the kit comes with, and the gun strap is custom too, it looks pretty sweet. They could have easily got the missile pods from the Haseqawa weapons set.

Not sure what you mean by original metal ones, the originals are plastic?

Edited by Grayson72

those head lasers look like they might be those custom metal lasers, I've never seen a gunpod like that one before must be some kind of custom. as for the valk it looks to have some Hasg. kit parts to it. Look how high the right shoulder is a reg. Hasg. batt. kit cant do that also the legs seem different then the Hasg. kit where did this pic come from

Edited by kam63

Here is a better explication pic, I wanna Know if this model is a combination of other ones, show the possibles kits, look the left shoulder job and I think that the pics say sometypes of explications, but is in japanese and I don't understand. any information please tell me.

post-3-1068240299_thumb.jpg

This completed model of valk, in Japanese mean, it is combine Hasegawa's normal Battroid and Strike Fighter(Because Strike Battroid not release yet when the modeler make it), and 2 reasons for: (1)Fighter ver.'s strike part not fit to Battroid mode very well.(2) for like pose in anime scene, so it is a fix pose model. :ph34r:

Edited by Re-issue Liu