Sources of Macross Lineart? Had a question on size of various valks a

Dax415

Was just wondering with all the different valks if anyone has done a comparative size chart of all the valks in various modes. I know I saw one here of the various valks, but it was all in fighter mode. Was curious if Battroid and Gerwalk was done as well, though I'd be specifically looking for Battroid. Also out of curiousity, was wondering how much bigger was the Metal Siren from macross II in comparison to the VF 2SS? I have the 1/72 VF 2SS recast and its basically the same size as the 1/72 Hasegawa VF-1 but I cant seem to find much information or lineart outside of the artwork in the Palladium Macross II Sourcebook. Thanks for any help guys....

Dax415

The most readily available source I know of are the Palladium books (the Japanese are hard to come by). I'm not a fan, but it beats a sharp stick in the eye. They appear to be out of print. I searched and found this: http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/3906180/Pa..._Books_Megapack It WAAAaay near the bottom. Just delete what you don't want. I have the RPG books 1 and 2. I don't play, but thought it would be a good reference for some scratch building I WAS going to do. - MT

Thanks MT, adds to the few books I do not have. Was wondering if anyone out there new how much larger the metal siren was in comparison to the VF2SS? Palladium has always gotten the dimensions wrong in their section of the profiles in the books....figured the answer was out there in some japanese book/magazine published way back when.