A solution to the 1/48 and 1/60 Decals market?

micheal

I know these are hard to find, but has anyone who has the original "files" that were used to print off the custom decals i see on so many 1/60 an 1/48 models ever thought about doing this?

Microscale Custom Decal Printing

If any of you guys build model aircraft and have heard of afterburner or fightertown decals(these guys do both VF-84 and VF-103 "Jolly Rogers" decals so they clearly have the ability to print white), this is the service they use. If i knew anything about drawing I would do it myself, but unfortunatly no real artistic talent here, but maybe someone else can step up.

Edited by micheal

The files for the various third party decal and sticker sheets offered here are property of the artists who were selling them (like Anasazi) seeing as non of them were straight scans of the sticker sheets, but rather completely reworked... I know from talking to Anasazi that by the time he was done making the files he might as well have made them from scratch. I'd love to see a new person offer up a decal solution... I've always wondered what it takes to get Samuel Decal to make a new sheet... we've definitely got the artistic talent on the site to make something happen if someone was willing to organize it.