Gun care

Hurricane29

All right I need some help with my Grandfather's gun. Here is the basic information, its a Colt .38 special Gold Cup national match MK.III. What I need are the schematics and basic care information for the gun. I know that I lot of you are gun enthusiestis (sp), so any info and links you could provide would be invalueable. .

Thanks in advance Hurricane

BSU Legato has been helping me with fixing up my 1851 Cold Navy Revolver. Im sure he could help you out too. Its pretty neat that we have so many knowledgable people on Macross World!! I betcha different people here could enlighten us from anything from the origins of Ginger Ale, to the best whisky in Scotland ^_^ Its frikkin great ^_^

-BEN-MAN-

GP Mk. III you say? What do you need to know about it?

I'm not sure what you need a schematic of it for (those are sometimes hard to find for specific guns), do you mean something more like an owners/operation manual? Those can be had from the manufacturer for free usually for almost any make of gun, I'd say drop Colt a line and see what they can scare you up. As for care and maintenance, the owner's manual should cover that in pretty good detail once you get it (if they have one they can send you for that particular model).

I'd say jump over to the guns thread and ask this question in there as the mods will most likely lock this thread.