Macross Kites?

yellowlightman

In a store here in Tokyo I recently came across a bunch of old Macross kites, that looked like they were released around the same time as the original TV series. I didn't get too much of a look at them as I was with somebody who wasn't too interested in the nerd stuff, so I can't say much about them aside that they were plastic kites with VF-1's and Destroids on them.

Couldn't find anything on them on the main MW site or google, although I could have sworn I've seen them mentioned somewhere before. Anyone have any info, or a rough estimate on what they're worth (if anything)?

In a store here in Tokyo I recently came across a bunch of old Macross kites, that looked like they were released around the same time as the original TV series. I didn't get too much of a look at them as I was with somebody who wasn't too interested in the nerd stuff, so I can't say much about them aside that they were plastic kites with VF-1's and Destroids on them.

Couldn't find anything on them on the main MW site or google, although I could have sworn I've seen them mentioned somewhere before. Anyone have any info, or a rough estimate on what they're worth (if anything)?

I too remember reading something about them. I also have seen some many years ago though so I couldn't give you an idea of price.

I really don't think that is what u r talking about... but it is a 'macross' kite. :lol:

http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/113887648