Macross systems details (all series)

Remko

I don't know if this is the right sub-forum to post this, but here it goes anyway.

For a fan project (big ocean based warships, carrying VF's) I'm looking for good planviews / images / measurements of various systems and weaponry on the various Macross ships and VF's.

Here's the ones I need (I've included "borrowed" images from the web, i.e. Macross Mecha Manual) to aid in the things I need.

-Top plan view of the Asuka II bridge unit from Macross Zero (either official or fan made, I don't care much)

-Dimensions of missiles and launcher system from the SDF-1:

macross-missilelauncher.jpg

-Dimensions of the ARMD Heavy anti-shipping missile:

missile-armd.gif

-Clearer images of the "Gabriel" reaction missile from Macross 7:

gabriel_rms_4.jpg

-Top plan view of the big Macross turrets (not the main cannon) but rather the smaller turrets (as seen in this link of the Macross Quarter firing turrets

If anyone has (any of) these for me, thanks!!

I'm not sure I can help much with actual dimensions of the various warheads. They've never been given figures as far as I know. It may be possible to determine the size of the ARMD Anti-Ship missiles by somehow scaling the launch hatch to the known size of the ARMD itself. Since the anti-ship missiles are nearly as large as the launch hatch itself, that would give an accurate figure for the dimensions of the missile.

As for pictures, here is slightly larger, clearer line art of the SDF-1 Launchers:

macross-missilelaunchers.gif

As for the others, here's some screen shots from the Macross 7 remastered DVDs:

post-114-1229213979_thumb.jpg

post-114-1229213990_thumb.jpg

post-114-1229214001_thumb.jpg

post-114-1229214011_thumb.jpg

I'm not sure I can help much with actual dimensions of the various warheads. They've never been given figures as far as I know. It may be possible to determine the size of the ARMD Anti-Ship missiles by somehow scaling the launch hatch to the known size of the ARMD itself. Since the anti-ship missiles are nearly as large as the launch hatch itself, that would give an accurate figure for the dimensions of the missile.

True, but I don't have any good pictures of the ARMD carriers where the hatches can easily be seen. If anyone has those, that would help a lot!

As for pictures, here is slightly larger, clearer line art of the SDF-1 Launchers

That one I already have, of course. Regularly browsing M3 for new pictures proves to be very useful!! B))

As for the others, here's some screen shots from the Macross 7 remastered DVDs

Those I didn´t have. Much appreciated, they are just what I need!! ^_^