HELP!!!! am I retarded or what????

greenroom

Look at the toys section on the front page of MW. Graham has a set of 1/60 transformation instructions.

Three tips:

1) Don't expect full shoulder mobility once it's transformed properly. If you try to move the shoulders too far, the chestplate will disconnect from the backplate. Drifand wrote an article on (partially) fixing this, I think over at toyboxdx.com.

2) Graham's instructions say to use a tool to remove the plug that fills the hole in the nose where the legs go in. You don't really need a tool. Just push the left leg in first, and the plug will come out the other side.

3) The little blisters on the hip joints are latches. Moving them back and forth unlocks and locks the legs onto the Valkyrie in jet mode.

I just got 2 YAMATO 1/60's. Obviously they both have Japanese directions, but I figured I would be able to transform this thing using the pictures. NOPE! I know the legs have to come all the way off but I dont want to break this thing. ANYONE PLEASE HELP!!!!!

You do know there's more to this site than just the forums don't you?

Try the main page. Hit up the toys section and there should be plenty of video transformations you can download.

For a quick and dandy link:

http://www.macrossworld.com/macross/toys/_...video_guide.htm