Interview with May'N at AFA 2008

wolfx

Hi folks. This is abit late but I only got confirmation today that vanpang and myself will be able to get media passes into AFA2008 and thus able to attend the press conference which will be held on Friday afternoon. The press conference will have an interview session with May'N, Kunio Okawara and Ichirou Mizuki respectively. Since we're fans of Macross and representing both MacrossWorld and Macross Fans of Malaysia, we hope to get into the interview session with May'N and if possible a private one though that seems highly unlikely.

But in any case, do post the questions you may want to ask May'N. Include the following format.

Question - name/pseudoname, country

ie:

How do you feel being one of the legendary uta-hime for Macross? - Ken Wong, Malaysia

I'll try my best to get some if not all questions answered since I'm anticipating one of those press conference style of interviews where you lift your hands and take turns to ask questions, so I don't think we can get many questions answered. If we do get the private interview, majority will definately be answered. ;)

So ask away. B))

Edited by wolfx

Just the usual Qs, I guess:

- What's her favorite Frontier song?

- Is she recording new material for the upcoming movie? (It's a secret, she said. i.e. 'Yes')

- Does she have plans for a full album besides the 'May'n Street' mini-album

Psst... Try not to repeat questions already asked here :p

http://www.afa08.com/mayn_interview.htm

Edited by drifand

this one's a bit trivial, but i hope it gets picked anyways...

There are currently some seiyuu who try and separate their image from the character(s) whom they voiced. What are your thoughts about being typecasted in a certain In you case, would you still want to be associated with Sheryl Nome's character say 5, 10 or so years from now? If not, for what reasons would that be? - valkyriepilot, Philippines

another one:

If Macross Frontier gets a live version treatment, would you agree to play Sheryl's role? - valkyriepilot, Philippines

Edited by valkyriepilot