Podcast: Macross Frontier Again

Ginrai

Up shortly on www.destroyallpodcastsdx.com you will find the second part of our Macross Frontier podcast! This one is infested with spoilers, but our new irritating SPOILER ALARM will give you ten seconds to abort the podcast if you haven't finished watching the show yet.

Use this podcast at your own risk.

To me, macross was always never all that great story wise compared to gundam or votoms.....it was always a show that had great mecha and character designs. Macross Frontier still hasn't really made me change my opinion. I agree in the review about all the loli/fan service stuff, I don't like it it either and sadly its a direction that most new anime shows are headed in. Girly/Emo male characters I especaily hate a lot , if a character is male then make him look male, even the openly gay Bobby looked male, but the staright Alto and bera is girly. :blink:

Over all the story was nothing really new, but i did like some of the music.

Up shortly on www.destroyallpodcastsdx.com you will find the second part of our Macross Frontier podcast! This one is infested with spoilers, but our new irritating SPOILER ALARM will give you ten seconds to abort the podcast if you haven't finished watching the show yet.

Use this podcast at your own risk.

I would like to listen to it but my ears have not stopped bleeding from the Char's Counterattack podcast yet. (joke)

Taksraven