1/60 YF-21 Head parts slide stuck?

yui1107

My YAMATO 1/60 YF-21 battloid 's head cover parts stucked!

The head cover's bottom parts , (→ ←) ponit stucked by physical stress!

Thus, I sustain epoxy-glue, yied " L " shape whiten point covered by black painting...

Anyone who other good suggestion ?

Transform the YF-21 from Fighter to Battroid :Youtube

Transform the YF-21 from Battroid to Fighter :Youtube

How to Attach FastPacks to the YF-21:Youtube

yf_21_head_01.jpg

yf_21_head_02.jpg

yf_21_head_03.jpg

yf_21_head_04.jpg

Edited by yui1107

I am a little confused. I think your translator is not working well. Translating from Japanese to english does not work very well, if you are using an online translator. can you put the parts back together? Take a picture of the parts that will not transform then use photoshop or some other editing program to circle or point at the piece that does not work.

Also you are in Okinawa, right? Then you can call Yamato directly. Do they have a customer service phone number?

Edited by Solscud007

I am a little confused. I think your translator is not working well. Translating from Japanese to english does not work very well, if you are using an online translator. can you put the parts back together? Take a picture of the parts that will not transform then use photoshop or some other editing program to circle or point at the piece that does not work.

Also you are in Okinawa, right? Then you can call Yamato directly. Do they have a customer service phone number?

meh its a yammie mine yf 21 you cant get the fast pack belly parts to stick so I used scotch tape

I kinda of expect it with yammie Thank god for Bandai!!