Dark Heroes Presents

Hikuro

Dark Heroes, the tiny tiny tiny unknown organization I created and represent for anime projects, has arose to begin a new day.........yet again -_-

After careful consideration of friends who use to love my music videos and other projects, I've decided that I will again use my skills and limited resources in creating 2 new projects that will hopefully be finished within the next two months or so...

Project one:

Android Kikaider the animation, Mr. Roboto

The choice was simple, listening to my states 80's station, and hearing Styx's Mr. Roboto I could only think of two possible anime's or characters that could go well with this song. It was either going be a collage of Megaman from 1-XX or Android Kikaider, what ever I could get my hands on first.

The other day, I went ahead and purchased the first of 3 or 4 volumes of Kikaider, watched it, reviewed it, studied it, and found possible clips I can use.

I've decided it'd be the easiest one to use since there are enough episodes with fight scenes and sometimes well detailed robotic moments that I can do this video.

I plan on putting it out when ever I get the full series of Kikaider, I don't think there are that many episodes either.

Project two:

Gundam CCA: Beyond the time

A classic in it's self, I have yet to see a Gundam music video featuring those from CCA. Why I wonder? Probably because it's somewhat of a slow movie, not much action and lots of political nonesense at times.

Now why did I choose TM Network, a japanese 80's group now long expelled from radio and appearances?

Beyond the time is quite simply one of the best songs that TM Network had accomplished, and it's the enjoyable theme song for CCA. So what better than to use the theme song with clips of the animation.

This will be some what of a difficult project and hard to nab, but I think I can do it.

Project Kikaider is already well underway with the dvd being ripped into my computer, some slight problems but should be able to go around it. Might edit the music a bit, pending if it's long enough or not, I'd like to make it seem like a fairly long video....

Watcha guys think?