Exteel

Like the Armored Core and Virtual On games Exteel was announced last year as an MMO third person action game instead of a stand alone game. As time passed I forgot about it. I just find out it was available on NCsoft's website since December. The game is free to download you gotta sign up, that's free too. I signed up and downloaded the game today and starting on the tutorial. Control scheme is your standard FPS fair; w,s,a,d to move and mouse to target/camera view etc. and controls great well suited for a mech game. If the DreamPod9 (pen and paper) RPG Jovian Chronicles was a game this would be close match. Is anybody playing or interested?

exteel_header.jpg

http://eu.plaync.com/eu/games/overview/exteel/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exteel

Edited by gerwalk25

I played this a few months back. Melee combat is pretty intense 1vs1 when you get into it. It got kinda boring after I finally purchased that giant revolver rocket launcher (it kinda sucks imo lol). Pretty cool game overall, but if you keep going on huge death streaks you won't get enough points to keep your mecha parts durability up, forcing you to use the ghetto default frame lol.

So we enter a room, fight/duel, we win then we got credit + XP right, if we loose then we have to spend credit for repair bill.

It seem similiar to Navy Field which I played around two years ago, however in that game I ended up bankrupt due to loosing and are force to ride a puny little destroyer all over again after selling the cruiser :( .

I might check it out once I'm bored with Rappelz :p