Need help

Impreszive

This logo?

It's funny that you asked for this because I just finished it this morning for my shirt site.

268101466v10_240x240_Front_Color-Navy.jpg

Let me know if you want this one and how you want it set up. Are you doing it in vinyl as a single color or full color?

Edited by Brianw76

This logo?

It's funny that you asked for this because I just finished it this morning for my shirt site.

268101466v10_240x240_Front_Color-Navy.jpg

Let me know if you want this one and how you want it set up. Are you doing it in vinyl as a single color or full color?

That's the logo. I am doing it in full color. I need to find a way to get it set for the hood of a car. Is there an all weather decal material that I could use? I'm really new to this stuff...sorry.

You can check with local grapics places on where to get it done, get ready for the price. You MUST post picks of the car Preferbley muddy Its a raly car after all :D

BTW Where can I order that shirt?

SMS logo needs some text, like "Property of the Strategic Military Services"

BTW, is that my avatar?

The skull part not the SMS insignia...

The skull looks like it has shadow and that was added by me when I created my Avatar, it doesn't have any shadow normally...

Either way I like 'em...

Edited by Zinjo

SMS logo needs some text, like "Property of the Strategic Military Services"

BTW, is that my avatar?

The skull part not the SMS insignia...

The skull looks like it has shadow and that was added by me when I created my Avatar, it doesn't have any shadow normally...

Either way I like 'em...

Its not your avatar but it is similar. It was made from a screen cap from the first episode.

sms%20small.png

sms%20cap.jpg