Very OT: Any chance of a 2003 MW Secret Santa?

UN Spacy

I'm not sure if this should be posted in the Other Anime or Science Fiction Forum. But since this is one of the most trafficed forums I thought it'd go well here.

DO NOT PARTICIPATE IF YOU DON'T PLAN ON KEEPING YOUR END OF THE BARGAIN. THIS WILL ONLY WORK IF EVERYONE DOES THEIR PART. I don't know if I can organize this by myself, if another MW'er would like to help me out that'd be GREAT. You must ALSO be an active and frequent poster on Macrossworld (being on the straight shooters list also helps).

Let's keep this short and simple (so it'll give everyone enough time to shop around). $20 sounds like a good limit......not too high or low.

Please reply if you're interested. :ph34r:

yeah, agent one is right, alot people here are too damn lazy to mail things out. I'm one of those people! :p:D:lol: Anyway, so 20 bucks? does this have to only be macross stuff? If it does, the only thing that we can buy each other would be only those kaiyodo trading figures or even the macross figures that were hot and now hard to find. It would only make sense if we buy each other macross stuff. :p:D:lol: