Tosugenki Love Heart in Macross Frontier

ComicKaze

If you look in the credits of Macross Frontier, the credits for this song are listed but I haven't heard it in the show. Did I miss it somewhere? Did somebody just sing the lyrics without music etc? Or are we probably going to hear it in an upcoming episode?

I love getting to hear all these old Macross songs in the show, I almost thought that Ranka's song (the one she remembered from her old ship/colony) was going to be Voices. I am really sad though, that Ai Obete Imasuka isn't the ending theme like it was in episode 1.

If you look in the credits of Macross Frontier, the credits for this song are listed but I haven't heard it in the show. Did I miss it somewhere? Did somebody just sing the lyrics without music etc? Or are we probably going to hear it in an upcoming episode?

I love getting to hear all these old Macross songs in the show, I almost thought that Ranka's song (the one she remembered from her old ship/colony) was going to be Voices. I am really sad though, that Ai Obete Imasuka isn't the ending theme like it was in episode 1.

Just listen carefully (in ep.2) when Ozma is driving Alto to sms. The song that is playing on the car's radio is pure Fire Bomber goodness :)