My music...

VenomMacbeth

I have a band profile on myspace, where I've posted three of my songs.

myspace.com/deathanchorirontiger

The one titled "spacefold" uses the actual spacefold sound effect from SDF-Macross, if you're familiar with it. I figured it was a fanwork, but I could be wrong. I'd just like to know what you think. :)

I have a band profile on myspace, where I've posted three of my songs.

myspace.com/deathanchorirontiger

The one titled "spacefold" uses the actual spacefold sound effect from SDF-Macross, if you're familiar with it. I figured it was a fanwork, but I could be wrong. I'd just like to know what you think. :)

Just check ya out....I like your music ALOT! I added you to my list...wanna make me your friend?

:ph34r:

Hey man! I like your stuff, I've tried writing some myself but haven't found great software to use on my computer with my keyboard. :( Is there any free stuff you recommend?

Well, I use FLStudio. It's wonderful software, but you'll have to pay out of the nasal passages to get it legally. You can download the demo of it at flstudio.com, but you can't save anything. Email me and I can help you acquire the full version, perhaps. ;) phanaeusvindex@aol.com

Btw, I added you, mysterryno. :D