1/55 Strike recast parts source?

AcroRay

Who, currently, is a source for recast 1/55 Strike parts? Specifically, I'm looking for a Strike cannon & booster, possibly wing missiles to go with them. Straight Bandai repros or custom versions, either is fine.

Transrepro offers wing-missiles and other 1/55 parts, but no Strike parts. Anyone have any experience with them?

http://www.transrepro.com/autobot1.htm

Can anyone point me in the right direction for a Strike cannon and/or booster? I know they often pop up here in the sale section of MWF, but I was wondering if anyone was offering them as a 'regular product'.

Thanks!

Who, currently, is a source for recast 1/55 Strike parts? Specifically, I'm looking for a Strike cannon & booster, possibly wing missiles to go with them. Straight Bandai repros or custom versions, either is fine.

Transrepro offers wing-missiles and other 1/55 parts, but no Strike parts. Anyone have any experience with them?

http://www.transrepro.com/autobot1.htm

Can anyone point me in the right direction for a Strike cannon and/or booster? I know they often pop up here in the sale section of MWF, but I was wondering if anyone was offering them as a 'regular product'.

Thanks!

The only guy here thats offering them as a repro part is SilverDragon. his work is good and not too expensive. I know he's been fairly busy with his new born for the last few months. It may be worth pinging him a PM.

I have a full set of his Strike Armor for a n original Bandai that I may well part with (I have a spare), so if you get stuck just give me a pm or something.

As far as TransRepro is concerned i was going to get some of their stuff a while ago.

The only guy here thats offering them as a repro part is SilverDragon. his work is good and not too expensive. I know he's been fairly busy with his new born for the last few months. It may be worth pinging him a PM.

I have a full set of his Strike Armor for a n original Bandai that I may well part with (I have a spare), so if you get stuck just give me a pm or something.

As far as TransRepro is concerned i was going to get some of their stuff a while ago.

Actually.....SilverDragon has an unfinished (paint and cleaning) Strike Kit up for sale for like 50 bucks right now in the "sale" forum. I have boughten a couple of Strike Kits from that man and they are the BOMB!!!

:ph34r:

Actually.....SilverDragon has an unfinished (paint and cleaning) Strike Kit up for sale for like 50 bucks right now in the "sale" forum. I have boughten a couple of Strike Kits from that man and they are the BOMB!!!

:ph34r:

transrepro is out of business, Ken, the owner has had multiple strokes and is no longer able to work. the site has ben defunct for 2 years, but is still up due to pre-paid hosting.

orders will not be filled.

transrepro is out of business, Ken, the owner has had multiple strokes and is no longer able to work. the site has ben defunct for 2 years, but is still up due to pre-paid hosting.

Oh no that is such a shame as it was/is full of some really good things. Poor guy.

Are you sure? They've had new product pop up within the last year or so, including several things for the Transformers Binaltech/Alternators line.

Are you sure? They've had new product pop up within the last year or so, including several things for the Transformers Binaltech/Alternators line.

positive. Ken's tried to get back into things after his first stroke, by having friends help out, but things were just to much for them and they fell behind. ken did manage to get a few new things done, and some orders filled, but after a few months, things went down hill again, and without notice, things just kind of stopped shipping out.

we've been monitoring the situation over at tfw2005.com, where alot of us transformer fans have been hoping ken the best. I've offered to buy his business on multiple occasions, but was turned down, now, it appears that a slight update was made, saying that news will come, and the domain, and the shop may be for sale.

We know from past updates by ken's friends, that the website was pre-paid for a few years, and that ken can not remember the passwords to get into paypal, or the administration to the server. They did make a notice NOT TO SEND PAYMENT with paypal, because they could not get the order, or refund the money. It was an issue with people who did not know the situation, place an order, pay with paypal, and expected a product, only to post on the boards how the service was bad... not knowing the business was closed.

positive. Ken's tried to get back into things after his first stroke, by having friends help out, but things were just to much for them and they fell behind.

That's too bad, really - both for Ken and for the whole community. Transrepro was an exceptional and - perhaps best of all - a very accessible service.

I hope someone with equal skill and tenacity can pick up the reigns at some future point.