goodbye my friends.....

kanata67

Good luck to you even though I don't know you well, oh and one more thing if you family living in that area you left, ask them to pack up your property before she she decides to sell them for more drugs. People like her don't change their spots and will do anything to get a  drug fix including selling stolen property. But I aggree with the others if it was your house and not hers YOU should have kicked her out or aleast called the police to drag her butt out the door.  A shame you left you collection and car behind that would have been the first two things I would have grabbed to pervent any woman form selling them or throwing them out in the trash. But a least you took the car title so that she can't claim it as her own so she could sell it.

Come on guys, this is his wife we're talking about. He chose to reveal a part of his life that many of us wouldn't dare.

He didn't ask for our advice. He didn't even ask for our support (not that we wouldn't give it to him anyways), just our understanding that he may be away for a while. Let's not judge his wife, tell him what kind of person she is, or tell him what he should do considering none of us know her or their situation other than what he's been willing to tell us.

Katana has enough to think about without us verbally bashing the woman he chose to marry. It's disrepectful.

Good luck to you even though I don't know you well, oh and one more thing if you family living in that area you left, ask them to pack up your property before she she decides to sell them for more drugs. People like her don't change their spots and will do anything to get a  drug fix including selling stolen property. But I aggree with the others if it was your house and not hers YOU should have kicked her out or aleast called the police to drag her butt out the door.  A shame you left you collection and car behind that would have been the first two things I would have grabbed to pervent any woman form selling them or throwing them out in the trash. But a least you took the car title so that she can't claim it as her own so she could sell it.

Come on guys, this is his wife we're talking about. He chose to reveal a part of his life that many of us wouldn't dare.

He didn't ask for our advice. He didn't even ask for our support (not that we wouldn't give it to him anyways), just our understanding that he may be away for a while. Let's not judge his wife, tell him what kind of person she is, or tell him what he should do considering none of us know her or their situation other than what he's been willing to tell us.

Katana has enough to think about without us verbally bashing the woman he chose to marry. It's disrepectful.

agreed folks, Katana67 has the right to call his wife a crackhead, you dont.

Please be kind, how would you feel if they got back together. no one here knows who holds the cards

I made a reference to my finacee's cousin being a crackhead, whch she is, I know her 1st hand, I don't know Katana's wife. All I can gather is he seems pretty smart and a good guy.

Love gets the best of us all. Anyone who says otherwise is full of it