HLJ Shipping question

pfunk

I want to order some poly parts and ball joints and other misc stuff,

Question is, parts are small bags $1.87 each and shipping is $2.00 if I buy 10 bags, will shipping be $20.00, hope not, has anyone ordered parts through them before?

Thanks,

Pat :)

I want to order some poly parts and ball joints and other misc stuff,

Question is, parts are small bags $1.87 each and shipping is $2.00 if I buy 10 bags, will shipping be $20.00, hope not, has anyone ordered parts through them before?

Thanks,

Pat :)

No it won't.

That estimate at the top of the page is for when you order that particular item and nothing else.

Since these are small bags, the shipping charge should not increase all that much, as they aren't very big nor do they weigh very much.

I'm assuming you mean aftermarket stuff? (Wave, Kotobukiya, Yellow Sub - rather that kit parts ordered separately from the kit) Yeah, you can order quite a lot of that stuff and it'll still fit in one of their small boxes.

What stuff are you getting? If you're getting ball joints, you might want to consider the Yellow Sub "Kansetsu Waza" type, they're very tough.

I'm assuming you mean aftermarket stuff? (Wave, Kotobukiya, Yellow Sub - rather that kit parts ordered separately from the kit) Yeah, you can order quite a lot of that stuff and it'll still fit in one of their small boxes.

What stuff are you getting? If you're getting ball joints, you might want to consider the Yellow Sub "Kansetsu Waza" type, they're very tough.

Thanks for the info, I was looking at another brand :)

I ussually add these addons parts (pun intended) and other small supplies (Gundam markers, masking tape, decals etc.) with larger orders to have 0$ shipping charge on them. They calculate shipping by size and/or weight so adding small things like those don't sum to the final shipping charge.