Looking For Spaceships

briscojr84

If you want a few more Yamato world ships, check out this site: http://lighthousezen.seesaa.net/category/2853733-1.html

Dunno why the guy has babblefish English inserted into his comments.

The guy is creating his own Yamato world ships and fighters. Check out the Cosmo Mustang space fighter!

Thanks for both your suggestions, they'll help alot.

I don't know if you're already using ships from the Gundam series but just in case here's a link to space vessels used in the "Universal Century Era" Gundam series: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Univ...y_space_vessels

Also a link to space vessels in the "Cosmic Era" Gundam series: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Cosmi..._and_spacecraft

Good info here too: http://www.geocities.com/gundam_uc0079/index.html

Edited by Vifam7

Thanks lord breetai, I decided early on not to use them though, of course it could as also be my prejudice against the fact that I was actually going to play BFG at one point until I found out most of the ships are smaller than my index finger. ^_^

The smaller the models the more you can fit on a table and the larger the scale of the battle can be...

This is why there's the Epic game as well.

The smaller the models the more you can fit on a table and the larger the scale of the battle can be...

This is why there's the Epic game as well.

Oh I know that, I have hard enough time painting the regular size WH40K stuff, considering even with glasses my eye sight has much to be desired :blink:

Does anybody know someplace online that has line art of the military ships from Coyote Ragtime Show. I've tried doing a search and come up with squat.

• 1 month later...

Does anybody have line art of the characters from Gall Force Revolution, or any interesting firearms, rocket launches etc. from various animes.

Thanks for any help.

Does anybody have line art of the characters from Gall Force Revolution, or any interesting firearms, rocket launches etc. from various animes.

Thanks for any help.

I don't know about Gall Force revolution, maybe you can find some in this site : Gears Online, Gall Force section

I don't remember how I found it, but here is a link with all sorts of artbooks:

Artbooks

There's a lot of gundam (inc. sd and MS girls) in there, but also a lot of other random good stuff.

I did a similar thing playing Star Wars RPG in college. Eventually we got bored and brought in Macross, Gundam, Gall Force, and WH40K stuff; all pitted together to fight off the Tyranids from the SW galaxy. Then a couple years later the New Jedi Order came out and stole our idea.

Of course, why did I forgot about this one: Nadesico. Here's a bunch of lineart, the rest is in my other laptop in my lab ^_^

b_a_002.jpg

b_a_022.jpg

Thanks for those designs, they are truly outstanding.

Taksraven

Isn't it clear that he is building his own fleet and then probably setting off to get the Cosmo DNA!

Taksraven

Nothing that complicated, Bounty Hunting, a large criminal organization, black magic, corruption, greed, and massive space battles. As well as love, romance, and downright odd ways of torturing people for information.

I don't remember how I found it, but here is a link with all sorts of artbooks:

Artbooks

There's a lot of gundam (inc. sd and MS girls) in there, but also a lot of other random good stuff.

I did a similar thing playing Star Wars RPG in college. Eventually we got bored and brought in Macross, Gundam, Gall Force, and WH40K stuff; all pitted together to fight off the Tyranids from the SW galaxy. Then a couple years later the New Jedi Order came out and stole our idea.

Excellent, this'll work great.

Nothing that complicated, Bounty Hunting, a large criminal organization, black magic, corruption, greed, and massive space battles. As well as love, romance, and downright odd ways of torturing people for information.

If you're interested, I can get you several scan from Ginga sengoku gun yuuden rai manga, they have samurai themed warships. Examples attached.

post-653-1206234025_thumb.jpg

post-653-1206234051_thumb.jpg

post-653-1206234069_thumb.jpg

Edited by Morpheus

If you're interested, I can get you several scan from Ginga sengoku gun yuuden rai manga, they have samurai themed warships. Examples attached.

Wow, those are pretty nice, those would work perfect for the criminal organization. Thanks.

I've recently found a new design in a one shot, called Blue Planet, from the Dragon Age anthology. Which are pretty nice.

That is pretty interesting looking, thanks Chrono.