Highcomical/SuperDeformed/Q models...

miriya

Just to clarify, They need 10 order requests before they can order the models. Only 5 more are needed on the first two there.

Also, if you do place and order request, please post here so that I/we know. Thanks.

Damn mate.....those are cool....but UNFORTUNATLY I am in NO POSITION to be buying anymore right now :(

:ph34r:

Good luck with Hobbyfan.

I preordered over 18months ago, with something that got enough preorders to go ahead. It's been 18 months. The same thing happened with another product I wanted, and it just disappeared off the site. Although I had pre-ordered that there was no notification they'd dropped the product. Pretty unprofessional in my opinion.

Good luck with Hobbyfan.

I preordered over 18months ago, with something that got enough preorders to go ahead. It's been 18 months. The same thing happened with another product I wanted, and it just disappeared off the site. Although I had pre-ordered that there was no notification they'd dropped the product. Pretty unprofessional in my opinion.

Thanks for the heads up! That is not an encouraging endorsement! What a bummer. This is the only place that I have seen these particular models and they are soooooo cool! Oh, well, I guess I cant have everything!

Well, I happen to have the SD YF-19 and also the SD YF-21 if you are interested! I recasted them from my originals and the quality is guaranteed to be better than HobbyFan :rolleyes:

Also, as far as I know, I am the only person who has ever recasted the SD YF-21. Last but not least, mine comes with waterslide decals!

Well, I happen to have the SD YF-19 and also the SD YF-21 if you are interested! I recasted them from my originals and the quality is guaranteed to be better than HobbyFan :rolleyes:

Also, as far as I know, I am the only person who has ever recasted the SD YF-21. Last but not least, mine comes with waterslide decals!

I am sold. Where do I sign? I will PM you now. Thanks....

EDIT: punctuation.

Edited by miriya

Andy's stuff is TOP NOTCH. If he says its better than the Hobby fan one it will be.

• 2 weeks later...
It is nice but 1/44 is too small for me to handle. But once I see the kit I may change my mind. I would love a 1/72 or 1/60 VF-5000 in battroid mode.

1/60 seems need quite a long time but I hope andy's next next project will be the 1/72 VF-5000 ^_^

• 1 month later...

Just to let you know Miriya i did put my name down for the VT-1 defo. I was considering going for the VF-1S but i think tere is something in the works which would best that two fold.

haven't touched my YF-21 defo kit yet, no time lately, bt i have broke out Gummy Guld and sat him in his seat with my Macross displays. :lol:

Just to let you know Miriya i did put my name down for the VT-1 defo. I was considering going for the VF-1S but i think tere is something in the works which would best that two fold.

haven't touched my YF-21 defo kit yet, no time lately, bt i have broke out Gummy Guld and sat him in his seat with my Macross displays. :lol:

Great! I hope that the VT-1 gets made sometime.

I started on my YF-21, just removing flare, some cutting, filing and sanding, getting all the bits to line up. It is such a clean kit though. Once those little bits come off everything lines up beautifully! I am still practicing on some other stuff before I take my hands to these kits but I am getting ready. I love the little figures too! I am about to get a VF-4 from Andy too! I guess I am going to become a modeling guy as well as a toy guy. It makes me a bit nervous and a bit excited. I feel like a virgin again!

wha wha wha??? VF-4??? Andy has a VF-4? :( Andy! you never told me. :( :( :( Save me one when i buy a couple of your up-n-coming kits! ;)

I think my modelling and modifying skills aren't too shabby either, it's fun to be versatile mate. :D Take pride in your work.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Is E2046 a good vendor? Anyone had any experience with them?

hmm that site looks kinda overprized!

US$81.82 for Tactical Pod Glaug

http://www.e2046.com/product_info.php?products_id=6640

which look axactly like the

1/100 Tactical Pod Glaug from HLJ which only costs US$12.31

http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN953437

and many of the pictures there are bad, cant really see the details in some of the pictures!

allthough i really like to have the DYRL SDF-1 Cruiser mode non transformable they have dunno what size it is!

http://www.e2046.com/product_info.php?products_id=2751

Edited by Nausica

• 9 months later...