deputy service ( Toy hunting agents)

eyesonme78

Hi guys & Gals;

As known i will be hunting for my green legioss and red legioss, but i am not sure which deputy service to use.

I have received one recommendation from Shun...

But i am interested to know if there is any more toy hunter agents around?

If you could kindly recommend one for me, it will be fantastic.

And if any of the members are here who are doing such service, could you pls PM me as well?

Members offering such service shoujld be on the SSL as well to confirm the integrity .

Maybe this is in the wrong thread.. but it's the closest i can think of...

* MODs if it's wrong, pls help me move to the right thread. :lol:

A good source is Tokyo Hunter's blog get the latest information on Japanese exclusives, and help with finding other hard to find items.

I can offer to help you and anybody else looking for anime stuff. I'm on the SSL and have been hunting for many here on MW since moving to Tokyo in 2005. Hunting can be fun and a headache at the same time. Hunters and buyers need to be on the same page so here is what I've come up with in the past two years of getting items.

What I need from potential buyers.

1. Item detail: Pictures, product details.

2. Budget: Buyer maximum budget per item not including shipping.

3. Communication: Keep in contact. If buyer gets the item through other sources or no longer needs the item you need to contact me ASAP so I can take the item off the search list.

Terms of service:

1. Once request is made be patient, just because I’m in Japan does not mean it’s an easy find. I will let you know as soon as I find it.

2. All fees associated with an item are covered by the buyer. Types of fees are Paypal, transportation, entrance to events, bank transfer fee for Yahoo Auction Japan purchases, packing supplies or any out of pocket expense to attain the buyers request.

3. Shipping cost will be determined once item is attained. Shipping price will only be given when the exact weight of the item has been packed for safe transit and shipping location is checked. Shipping cost is separate from the buyer’s item budget and is not negotiable.

4. Hunting fees vary depending on items.

10.00 finders fees for small size item (CM’s figures, Revoltech, Novel size books)

15.00 finders fees for medium size items (PCV figures, 8x10 size books)

25.00 finders fee for large items (1/48 Low Vis, Gold Book, statues)

(Keep in mind these finder fees cover my personal time I take to find items and for the inconvenience of holding them till shipping since storage space in my apartment is minimal.)

Collectors: I mean “Real Collectors” are usually looking for hard to find items knowing that in most cases it’s not going to be cheap. Collectors know the market and should always look for a good price or a bargain, but they should not give hunters ridicules low spending budgets for high priced items.

PM me if you have any questions.

Edited by SaveRobotech