Sticker map for 1/100 Monster?

Rhapsodyred99

Just got my monster in the mail today, and it looks great. The only problem is that it lacks a sticker map. It was a factory sealed box, and came with everything my 1/48 valk did, but unlike the valk, there was only a "how to transform" thing in the book not a "put stickers here page."

Anyone have a sticker map fo rthe monster they could scan for me?

thanks.

i don't think what you're looking for exists. maybe theres a monster model kit that came with some kind of decal/sticker info, but AFAIK there was no such thing included with the konig toy.

i say try your luck in the model section, i know someone over there built and decaled/stickered a monster before. :)

Pretty wierd that they would put all thsoe stickers in and not have a put em here section. I suppose I can look at alot of the animation and get a general enough Idea.

You're not gonna get much detail from the anime. You'll probably need box-art from the model kits or something. Actually I don't even know where to look. Any experts?

Well usually Yamato gives you lotsa stickers so you can play around with your own scheme. For the monster AFAIK the only official stickers you need are the white eyes and the UN SPACY kites to place on the shoulders.