Max & Milia T-shirt

Smiley424

Wasn't sure where to post this as I'm showing off a T-shirt I had made recently and plugging the site that did the job.

I got it done at this site Printfection.com. The image is printed on the shirt in the same manner as ink jet printing on paper works, or thats how I think the process works. All you have to do is go to the website and upload the image you'd like printed on the t-shirt and tweak the size and placement of the image. Best part is they have a deal going on right now where you can make a t-shirt for $2 plus shipping. Cheapest shipping option cost me $4.99, so my total for the t-shirt was $6.99 and it took about 10 days for me to receive my shirt. I only have my camera phone to take pictures, so you won't be able to see too much detail in the pictures, but I'm very satisfied with the job they did and for under $10, that's a deal.

post-298-1199687654_thumb.jpg

Wasn't sure where to post this as I'm showing off a T-shirt I had made recently and plugging the site that did the job.

I got it done at this site Printfection.com. The image is printed on the shirt in the same manner as ink jet printing on paper works, or thats how I think the process works. All you have to do is go to the website and upload the image you'd like printed on the t-shirt and tweak the size and placement of the image. Best part is they have a deal going on right now where you can make a t-shirt for $2 plus shipping. Cheapest shipping option cost me $4.99, so my total for the t-shirt was $6.99 and it took about 10 days for me to receive my shirt. I only have my camera phone to take pictures, so you won't be able to see too much detail in the pictures, but I'm very satisfied with the job they did and for under $10, that's a deal.

post-298-1199687654_thumb.jpg

THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!! I will soooooo be getting some shirts made. THANKS for the info.

:ph34r:

• 6 months later...