Anybody know a good, decent VF-4 Kit?

Lightning

Let's see...

The Club-M is a great kit, but the nose is a bit stylized (but I think it looks great :) )

The Musasiya (if you can find one) is a great kit too, with tons of panel line detail. But I think the proportions of the fuselage are off a little. It's a bit too big, I think.

The Retpuu looks decent.... but it's a soft vinyl kit. And I DESPISE vinyl as a modeling medium

The Yellow Submarine 1/100 looks so-so. The fuselage is pretty devoid of detail, and the missiles are way off. They're way too... bulbous.

The 1/144 looks a bit better than thier 1/100, but it's got the same problem with the missiles.

The Studio Half-Eye 1/100 kit looks good in terms or proportions, but some parts of its transformation look like a cop-out compared to some of thier other kits.

And then there's the IHP 1/72 transformable... I know little about it. It seems to be one of those kits that's so rare, it almost doesn't exist.

And Lightning, as for the avatar, if it's the Vinnie I'm thinking of, it's a CG model he's still working on.