Okay here it is:

jorawar_b

Hi guys.

I thought I'd chime-in here, since I may be directly implicated in the project. Firstly, I'd like to thank 1st Border for posting all those pics. Where I am having some difficulty is in attempting to really grasp the transformation sequence, which I have never seen explained properly, and this is why I had asked Jorwar to see if there might be some "previously unpublished" lineart or diagrams that covers the transformation.

Essentially, as things stand now, the existing visual reference, I feel, still isn't quite sufficient to go to a proper sculpt. I'm hoping that this may change in the time to come.

Capt,

Thanks for looking into this project, you have all our support and I know most of the people that want to see this kit made have expressed to me that they will try to get you as much resource as they can.

Thanks

Rob

guys here it is I have gotten response from almost everyone

1. Scale will be 1/72

2. I will be robot mode

3. We have all agreed to put down a deposit for Capt A.

4. We have all agreed to the time frame of Starting the project summer 2008

Now the most important factor is that we must all help in finding out as much info as we can to help Capt on the tranformation and other detailed information that would make his life easy.

For those who do not want it in 1/48 or robot mode, please e-mail me and we can go from there.

Thanks

Rob