1/60 Vic Viper

wolfx

By not MMS i mean its not the Konami figure line that u can assemble armor stuff to the girl figures. The armor and stuff is fine but I don't like the human figures as they are very hard to stand , have a buncha obvious screws on them and the parts sometimes fall out.

The more famous MMS line are the Konami Busou Shinki figures.

http://www.hlj.com/product/ATS82166 - urk, 1/100 thought it was 1/60. duh!

Wow, that one's a different version, actually. That's the Gradius 2 version of the Vic Viper. The first one was the Sky Girls version.

It's cool to see it's getting made... but I really felt burned on the first one. That kit has more fit issues than I've seen on an injection kit in a looong time. Y3800 was way too expensive for a kit with that many problems.

And this new version is even more expensive... <_<

Wow, that one's a different version, actually. That's the Gradius 2 version of the Vic Viper. The first one was the Sky Girls version.

It's cool to see it's getting made... but I really felt burned on the first one. That kit has more fit issues than I've seen on an injection kit in a looong time. Y3800 was way too expensive for a kit with that many problems.

And this new version is even more expensive... <_<

Just want to share your frustration. I started mine Yesterday. Worked on it the whole night and the only thing done after 6h is just a basic dry fit and the cockpit. At least I know why most hobby magazine Vic Vipers have opaque canopies. Unbelievable that Atelier Sai produced a kit equal to Bendi/Lee products. Don't want to know what awaits you behind Vic Viper kit No°2. I would rather wait for a kit review instead of ordering another major pain in the ass kit. although it might be as challenging as the kit I'm working on right now.

• 2 weeks later...